To take part in advocating for policy issues in the property sector in Kenya
Welcome to The Kenya Property Developers Association
The Kenya Property Developers Association was established in Nairobi in 2006 as the representative body of the residential, commercial and industrial property development sector in Kenya. It is an emerging Business Member Organisation which works in proactive partnership with policy-makers, financiers and citizens to ensure that the property development industry grows rapidly but in an organized, efficient, economical and ethical manner
The Association’s strategic objectives include:
- Working with the Government and other stakeholders to promote policies that stimulate the property sector;
- Contributing to excellence in building through promotion of world-class ethical standards and educational programs;
- Compiling focused research and analysis to inform investment decisions, policy analysis and public education;
- Developing new financing mechanisms to help low and middle income Kenyan families own homes through collaborations with strategic partners;
- Providing forums where property investors can share expertise and build business contacts;
- Harmonising development activities with citizen concerns, like focus groups and associations.
The Developer's Digest; an e-publication produced by the Kenya Property Developers Association
To advertise through The Developer’s Digest, please review the our advertising rate card which you can download from here.